• Well presented, award winning village inn • Prominent location 6 miles north of Perth • Lounge bar(30), restaurant(55) and 5 e/s letting rms • Extensive refurbishment within last 2 years • 1 bed owners flat and large private car park • Excellent opportunity for chef operator • Offers further potential to grow turnover.
Freehold: Offers in the region £350,000, Leasehold Option Available
• 4 star country hotel with 2 AA Rosette restaurant
• Extensive, landscaped gardens and kitchen garden
• Bespoke bedrooms, bar, conservatory, library, small function rm & restaurant
• 3 Self -Catering cottages, with enviable river views
• Staff flat and separate spacious 2 bed owners cottage
• Ideal for chef operator or as family run business
• Owned by same family for 11 years, easily accessible
• Exceptional business opportunity with growth potential
• Family owned, multi award winning country hotel
• Mix of individually designed rms & award-winning restaurant
• Presented to a very high standard throughout
• Offers extensive grounds and panoramic sea views
• Owners house & staff accommodation
• Self-catering house within the grounds
• Potential to develop the business further
• Ideal for private bespoke weddings/functions
• Approx. 2 hrs drive from Glasgow Airport
FREEHOLD: OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £1.8m
Privately owned hotel within prominent town location . Currently trading with 8 e/s rms, public bar with pool table and restaurant. The hotel featured in the iconic 1973 horror film “The Wicker Man”. Offering a good opportunity for first time buyer, private operator or chef proprietor. Steady levels of local support – beer garden & parking with scope to grow the food side of the business. Ideal location from which to explore Dumfries and Galloway.
FREEHOLD: Offers in Excess of £235,000
• Family hotel, presented to a high standard throughout • 6 e/s rms, reception, restaurant, bar, and breakfast rm • Elevated location on busy tourist route • One bedroom owner’s accommodation • Refurbished self-contained staff flat • Offers potential to grow business further • Panoramic views towards Ben Cruachan • Private parking and mature gardens
Freehold: Offers in excess of £400,000..
Family hotel with picturesque waterfront setting • Located between A83 tourist route and Crinan Canal • 24 e/s rms, lounge, bar restaurant & conference room • Presented well throughout, beer garden & parking • Views over Loch Gilp and Loch Fyne • Close to all amenities in Lochgilphead • Managers/owners flat.
Freehold: Offers Over £499,000
Bargrennan, Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway DG8 6RN, United Kingdom
Well presented hotel within 12 acres ideal for development. Hotel trades with 2 e/s letting rooms, breakfast room, function room, public bar and restaurant. It also has a 2 bed owners/managers flat. For sale at separate negotiation is a well presented 2 bed self-catering cottage (offers in the region of £70,000). Potential to expand the business further.
Offers in excess of £325,000
Outstanding 3 star guest house within Glasgow's affluent west end. Trading with 6 e/s rooms at present the business offers scope to trade with 9 e/s, which would increase turnover. Offering a spacious owners accommodation, onstreet parking, garden front and back and close to SECC, Hydro, Art Gallery and Universities. Ideal lifestyle business opportunity, 20 mins from Glasgow Airport and hospitals.
FREEHOLD: OFFERS INVITED..
Well-established self-catering holiday rental business, fitted to a high standard. Been trading successfully for over 10 years and comprises 4 reception rms, 8 pleasing bedrooms & games rm offering superb views overlooking the Holy Loch, set within c.1.4 acres. Located within Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FREEHOLD: Offers Invited
• Very well established and presented 3-star hotel
• Family owned - currently operates with full complement of staff
• Member of Best Western Hotels
• 40 plus bedrooms including self-catering suites
• Extensive dining, meeting and leisure facilities
• Pleasing panoramic beach and sea views
• T/O for Y/E 31st Jan 17 was c. £1.7m net
Freehold: OFFERS IN THE REGION £2.2m ..
• Outstanding family owned hotel in SW Scotland
• Individually designed e/s rooms, extensive dining facilities and bars
• Very well established with 1st class reputation
• T/O c. £1.1m net with EBITDA in excess of 20%
• 4.5 rating with TripAdvisor & 3 Star VS
• C.90% occupancy levels during main trading months
• Ideal for an owner operator or as part of small portfolio
FREEHOLD: Offers in the Region of £1,400,000
The Station Hotel occupies a prominent location within the heart of Dumfries and sits directly opposite Dumfries railway station, with the local line running from Glasgow to Carlisle. Freehold Offers over £775,000..
Well presented & established 4 start B & B, owned and operated by same family for 11 years. Comprising 6 excellent letting rooms, dining room and reception. Fantatastic opportunity for a chef proprietor as it traded as a successful Bistro for 6 years (achieved Rating of #1 in Argyll& Bute). Gives scope to run as a B&B, Guest House or Boutique Hotel. Separate owners’ apartment available for negotiation if desired.
Freehold: Offers in the Region £395,000..
• Well-presented village hotel • Family owned for 25yrs with an excellent reputation • 14 e/s rms, cocktail bar, lounge bar & restaurant • Run under management with owner’s assistance • Ideal for a chef, family or multiple operator • Manager/owners flat, ample parking and close to M77 • 3 Star Visit Scotland and AA.
Freehold: Offers Invited