• Well presented, award winning village inn • Prominent location 6 miles north of Perth • Lounge bar(30), restaurant(55) and 5 e/s letting rms • Extensive refurbishment within last 2 years • 1 bed owners flat and large private car park • Excellent opportunity for chef operator • Offers further potential to grow turnover.
Freehold: Offers in the region £350,000, Leasehold Option Available
• Award winning bar & restaurant (Scotland’s Best Pub 2017)
• Character property, built c.1740 with many original features
• Bar/restaurant (40 covers) and lounge (30)
• Outdoor terrace (c.50) overlooking River Avon, plus car park
• Turnover circa £280,000 net of VAT
• Includes well proportioned 2-bed flat
FREEHOLD: OFFERS OVER £200,000..
• 4 star country hotel with 2 AA Rosette restaurant
• Extensive, landscaped gardens and kitchen garden
• Bespoke bedrooms, bar, conservatory, library, small function rm & restaurant
• 3 Self -Catering cottages, with enviable river views
• Staff flat and separate spacious 2 bed owners cottage
• Ideal for chef operator or as family run business
• Owned by same family for 11 years, easily accessible
• Exceptional business opportunity with growth potential
Station Road, Dalwhinnie, Cairngorms National Park, PH19 1AB
• Café Bar/restaurant opportunity (c.50 covers). Recently refurbished
• Set within world famous Cairngorms National Park
• Separate 4-bed owners cottage/bunkhouse
• External seating terrace & patio/garden areas offering stunning views
• Large customer car park (24 cars)
• Close to Railway Station & Dalwhinnie Distillery
• Individual offers for café/bar & cottage considered
• Outstanding Bar/Restaurant opportunity
• Within stunning former church property
• Prominent town centre trading position
• Close to retail park, cinema, restaurants, hotels etc
• GIA circa 486 SqM (5,236 Sq Ft)
LEASEHOLD/FREEHOLD OFFERS INVITED..
• Family hotel, presented to a high standard throughout • 6 e/s rms, reception, restaurant, bar, and breakfast rm • Elevated location on busy tourist route • One bedroom owner’s accommodation • Refurbished self-contained staff flat • Offers potential to grow business further • Panoramic views towards Ben Cruachan • Private parking and mature gardens
Freehold: Offers in excess of £400,000..
Bargrennan, Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway DG8 6RN, United Kingdom
Well presented hotel within 12 acres ideal for development. Hotel trades with 2 e/s letting rooms, breakfast room, function room, public bar and restaurant. It also has a 2 bed owners/managers flat. For sale at separate negotiation is a well presented 2 bed self-catering cottage (offers in the region of £70,000). Potential to expand the business further.
Offers in excess of £325,000
• Long established & well performing tearoom
• Within picturesque & popular tourist town
• Includes well-proportioned 1-bedroom flat above
• Recently refurbished. 40 covers plus pavement seating
• 2017 Turnover £180,605 net of VAT
• Adjusted Net Profit in excess of £50,000
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £249,000..
• Stunning and reputable Italian Restaurant & Bar
• Recently undergone extensive refurbishment throughout
• Designed and fitted to an exacting standard
• Circa 120 covers plus outside decked terrace
• Prominent roadside trading position
• Large customer car park
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £425,000..
• Prime City Centre Restaurant/Bar Opportunity
• Directly opposite Kings Theatre, within vibrant licensed circuit
• Close to many amenities incl. hotels, retail & new office developments
• Circa 317 SqM (3,414 SqFt) over ground and lower ground floors
• Fitted to a high standard with minimal investment required
• Currently circa 130 covers. Potential to increase
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £39,000
FREEHOLD OFFERS CONSIDERED..
4 St James Terrace, Lochwinnoch Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4HB
• Recently refurbished & extended Italian restaurant & café (c.40/50 covers)
• Designed & fitted to an exacting standard (£200k refit)
• Prime trading position within desirable & affluent village
• Turnover £405,985 net, producing 73% gross profit
• Adjusted net profit circa £120,000 (pre-rent)
• 6-day trading only. Potential to increase turnover
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £125,000..
• Outstanding family owned hotel in SW Scotland
• Individually designed e/s rooms, extensive dining facilities and bars
• Very well established with 1st class reputation
• T/O c. £1.1m net with EBITDA in excess of 20%
• 4.5 rating with TripAdvisor & 3 Star VS
• C.90% occupancy levels during main trading months
• Ideal for an owner operator or as part of small portfolio
FREEHOLD: Offers in the Region of £1,400,000
Well presented & established 4 start B & B, owned and operated by same family for 11 years. Comprising 6 excellent letting rooms, dining room and reception. Fantatastic opportunity for a chef proprietor as it traded as a successful Bistro for 6 years (achieved Rating of #1 in Argyll& Bute). Gives scope to run as a B&B, Guest House or Boutique Hotel. Separate owners’ apartment available for negotiation if desired.
Freehold: Offers in the Region £395,000..
* Established & extremely reputable restaurant & bar
* Prominent trading position in heart of Town Centre
* Designed & fitted to an exacting standard
* Circa 120 covers
* Turnover circa £15,000 per week gross
* Currently only trades 5 days per week
* Run completely under management
* Large customer car park
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £50,000..