Selling Your Public House
Smith and Clough appreciate that selling your Public House in Scotland is never an easy decision as a lot of hard work will have gone into the establishment of this business.
We will present your Public House for sale in a professional manner, using all our experience to maximise your price. It is important that you instruct the right business transfer agent to sell your Public House to ensure maximum exposure to the market and to achieve the best possible price.
Selling your Public House can be a stressful time. We ensure that the sales process is as stress free as possible. Smith and Clough will guide and advise you throughout the whole process, working together to achieve the best possible sale price for your Public House.
At Smith and Clough, we are experienced in the various legislation relating to the sale of Businesses in Scotland such as licensing law, TUPE regulations and Energy Performance Certificates. Don't worry we'll guide you through the whole process.
If you're considering selling your Public House then Smith and Clough offer a no cost, no obligation market appraisal which will be carried out by one our our directors.
With a wealth of knowledge and over 25 years experience we can make selling your Public House a painless and stress free experience.
Why choose Smith & Clough
- Over 25 years experience in the licensed, leisure and retail businesses, including the sale of Public Houses in Scotland.
- Every Public Pouse sale handled personally by a director from initial inspection through to completion.
- High quality marketing material with tailor made marketing packages aimed at selling your business.
- High profile within the market place and within the main press and trade publications.
- Strong web presence – your Public House will be advertised on not only our website, but also on the leading business for sale websites including businesses for sale.
- Up to date marketing tools, utilising social media such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. It is the way the world is moving and it is vital to move with the times.
- Competitive fee structure.
- We offer honest, reasoned advice. We will not simply tell you what you want to hear.
For your free market appraisal without obligation or to find out more on how to sell your Public House contact us on 0141 404 0087 or use the contact form below: