Selling Your Retail Business
Smith and Clough appreciate that selling your Retail Business in Scotland is not an easy process, and can be a difficult decision because of the work that goes into the business you have built.
We will present your Retail Business to the market in a professional manner, using all our experience to maximise your price and make the process of selling your Retail Business as easy and stress free as possible. It is important that you instruct the right business sales agent to sell your Retail Business to ensure maximum exposure to the market and to achieve the best possible price.
The sale of your Retail Business is undoubtedly stressful. At Smith and Clough we aim to ensure that selling your business is as stress free as possible. We will guide and advise you throughout the whole process, working together to achieve the best possible sale price for your Retail Business.
At Smith and Clough, we are experienced in the various legislation relating to the sale of Businessses in Scotland such as licensing law, TUPE regulations and Energy Performance Certificates. Don't worry we'll guide you through the whole process.
If you're considering selling your Retail Business then Smith and Clough offer a no cost, no obligation market appraisal which will be carried out by one our our directors.
With a wealth of knowledge and over 25 years experience we can make the sale of your Retail Business a painless and stress free experience.
Why choose Smith & Clough
- Over 25 years experience in the sale of Retail Businesses throughout Scotland.
- Every Retail Business for sale in Scotland is handled personally by a director from initial inspection through to completion.
- High quality marketing material with tailor made marketing packages.
- High profile within the market place and within the main press and trade publications to ensure maximum exposure for selling your Retail Business in Scotland.
- Strong web presence – your business will be advertised on not only our website, but also on the leading business for sale websites including businesses for sale.
- Up to date marketing tools, utilising social media such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. It is the way the world is moving and it is vital to move with the times.
- Competitive fee structure.
- We offer honest, reasoned advice. We will not simply tell you what you want to hear.
For your free market appraisal without obligation or to find out more on how to sell your Retail Business contact us on 0141 404 0087 or use the contact form below: