Selling Your Hotel
Smith and Clough appreciate that the sale your hotel in Scotland will never be an easy decision to make as you've likely dedicated a large amount of time, money and effort into establishing and running it.
We will present your hotel for sale to the market in a professional manner, with the use of our experience to maximise our price. Instructing the right business sales agent in Scotland is important when presenting your hotel for sale to ensure maximum exposure to the market and for the best price to be achieved.
Selling your hotel can undoubtedly be a stressful time, which is why we strive to make sure the sales process is as stress free for the seller as possible. Smith and Clough works together with clients to guide and advise them throughout the whole sales process, ensuring we achieve the best possible sale price for your hotel.
At Smith and Clough, we are experienced in the various legislation relating to the sale of Businesses in Scotland such as licensing law, TUPE regulations and Energy Performance Certificates. You will be guided throughout this entire process, so there is no need to worry.
Smith and Clough offer a no cost, zero obligation market appraisal which is carried out by one of our directors, so if you are considering selling your hotel do not hesitate to contact us.
With a wealth of knowledge and over 25 years’ experience we can make the sale of your hotel a painless and stress free experience.
Why choose Smith & Clough
- Over 25 years experience in the sale of hotels in Scotland.
- Every hotel sale handled personally by a director from initial inspection through to completion.
- High quality marketing material with tailor made marketing packages.
- High profile within the market place and within the main press and trade publications.
- Strong web presence – your hotel will be advertised on not only our website, but also on the leading business for sale websites including businesses for sale.
- Up to date marketing tools, utilising social media such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. It is the way the world is moving and it is vital to move with the times.
- Competitive fee structure.
- We offer honest, reasoned advice. We will not simply tell you what you want to hear.
For your free market appraisal without obligation or to find out more on how to sell your hotel contact us on 0141 404 0087 or use the contact form below: