• Long established coffee house & sandwich shop
• Prominent trading position in heart of Glasgow’s West End
• Just off Byres Road & overlooking popular Cresswell Lane
• Designed and fitted to an exacting standard (40 covers)
• South facing pavement seating area (30 covers)
• Turnover circa £226,000 p.a. Strong profit levels
OFFERS OVER £99,000..
4 St James Terrace, Lochwinnoch Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4HB
• Recently refurbished & extended Italian restaurant & café (c.40/50 covers)
• Designed & fitted to an exacting standard (£200k refit)
• Prime trading position within desirable & affluent village
• Turnover £405,985 net, producing 73% gross profit
• Adjusted net profit circa £120,000 (pre-rent)
• 6-day trading only. Potential to increase turnover
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £125,000..
327 Main Street, Alexandria, West Dunbartonshire, G83 0BP
Call for Price
• Fantastic hot & cold food takeaway opportunity
• High footfall trading position, close to High School
• Would suit other retail uses. Recently refurbished.
• Includes lower ground oor at (alternative retail/storage use)
• Ground floor area approx. 41 SqM (441 SqFt)
Station Road, Dalwhinnie, Cairngorms National Park, PH19 1AB
• Well-established Café Bar/restaurant (50 covers) & bunkhouse (13)
• Set within world famous Cairngorms National Park
• External seating terrace & patio/garden areas offering stunning views
• Popular with walkers, hillwalkers, cyclists etc
• Large customer car park (24 cars)
• Close to Railway Station & Dalwhinnie Distillery
• Individual offers for restaurant & bunkhouse considered
• Potential to rent adjoining field for caravans, wigwams etc (subject to planning)
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £175,000..