• Well presented, award winning village inn • Prominent location 6 miles north of Perth • Lounge bar(30), restaurant(55) and 5 e/s letting rms • Extensive refurbishment within last 2 years • 1 bed owners flat and large private car park • Excellent opportunity for chef operator • Offers further potential to grow turnover.
Freehold: Offers in the region £350,000, Leasehold Option Available
Outstanding hotel set within enviable trading location. Close to Ayr Racecourse, promenade and town centre. Lounge Bar, Luxurious Bedrooms, 2 Dining Rooms and Lounge. Potential to develop the function business further. Ideal opportunity for a chef or family operator. Presented very well with no CAPEX required
Offers in the Region £1,300,000
Privately owned hotel within prominent town location . Currently trading with 8 e/s rms, public bar with pool table and restaurant. The hotel featured in the iconic 1973 horror film “The Wicker Man”. Offering a good opportunity for first time buyer, private operator or chef proprietor. Steady levels of local support – beer garden & parking with scope to grow the food side of the business. Ideal location from which to explore Dumfries and Galloway.
FREEHOLD: Offers in Excess of £235,000
• Family hotel, presented to a high standard throughout • 6 e/s rms, reception, restaurant, bar, and breakfast rm • Elevated location on busy tourist route • One bedroom owner’s accommodation • Refurbished self-contained staff flat • Offers potential to grow business further • Panoramic views towards Ben Cruachan • Private parking and mature gardens
Freehold: Offers Invited..
Family hotel with picturesque waterfront setting • Located between A83 tourist route and Crinan Canal • 24 e/s rms, lounge, bar restaurant & conference room • Presented well throughout, beer garden & parking • Views over Loch Gilp and Loch Fyne • Close to all amenities in Lochgilphead • Managers/owners flat.
Freehold: Offers Over £499,000
Bargrennan, Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway DG8 6RN, United Kingdom
Well presented hotel within 12 acres ideal for development. Hotel trades with 2 e/s letting rooms, breakfast room, function room, public bar and restaurant. It also has a 2 bed owners/managers flat. For sale at separate negotiation is a well presented 2 bed self-catering cottage (offers in the region of £70,000). Potential to expand the business further.
Offers in excess of £325,000
• Outstanding family run guest house • Presented to a very high standard - 4star VS • 6 e/s rooms, dining room and conservatory • Currently licensed with same owners for 17 years • Owners accommodation, parking & landscaped gardens • Biomass boiler and solar panels provide additional income stream • Elevated location with panoramic sea views • Walking distance of all local amenities.
Freehold: Offers Over £395,000
18 Lethame Road, Strathaven, South Lanarkshire, ML10 6AD, Strathclyde
• Award winning restaurant with 10 e/s letting bedrooms
• Within picturesque & historic market town
• Substantial property overlooking Strathaven Green
• Restaurant (30), Conservatory (10), Bar (10) & Guest lounge
• Well-equipped & modern letting rooms plus owners-accommodation
• 2017 turnover £212,082 net of VAT
• Reconstituted net profit in excess of £50,000
Freehold offers over £325,000..
The Station Hotel occupies a prominent location within the heart of Dumfries and sits directly opposite Dumfries railway station, with the local line running from Glasgow to Carlisle. Freehold Offers over £775,000..
• Well-presented village hotel • Family owned for 25yrs with an excellent reputation • 14 e/s rms, cocktail bar, lounge bar & restaurant • Run under management with owner’s assistance • Ideal for a chef, family or multiple operator • Manager/owners flat, ample parking and close to M77 • 3 Star Visit Scotland and AA.
Freehold: Offers in region of £650,000