• Unique opportunity to acquire a thriving and established museum regarded as one of Dumfries & Galloway’s finest tourist attractions. Offering an exquisite collection of minerals, crystals, gem stones and fossils. In business since 1981 and renowned throughout the UK. Comprising of a museum, The “Crystal Cave” & Professors Study, exhibition Workshop, Gift Shop and tea room. There is also a self-contained 4 bedroom owners accommodation. Trading with a 4 star visit Scotland and ample private parking. EPC rating F.
Offers over £750,000
• Immaculately fitted hair & beauty salon
• Prominent trading position within popular retail development
• Surrounding operators include Tesco Express, Ladbrokes & Greggs
• 11 styling positions, 2 treatment rooms, nail bar & tan room
• Gross internal area circa 134 SqM (1,444 SqFt). Large car park
• Opportunity to knock into adjoining shop to double size
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £20,000..
• Retail/Licensed Store/Hot Food Opportunity
• Prominent trading position within busy retail parade
• Within Glasgow’s vibrant East End. Close to many amenities
• Gross internal area circa 74 SqM (798 SqFt)
• Benefits from off-sales licence & Class 3 hot food consent
• Partially fitted as convenience store. Would suit variety of uses
Opportunity to acquire one of Scotland's premier bridalwear shops. Privately owned and extremely well established, the business has an enviable reputation and trades profitably. Leasehold Offers Over £45,000 + SAV
For further information please contact Paul Graham on 07887 426 416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..