Head Office, Port Downie, Camelon, Falkirk, FK1 4QZ
• Opportunity to acquire one of Scotland’s leading privately owned fast food groups
• Established since 1986
• Currently 6 outlets plus central production unit/ Head office
• Huge potential to expand group further
• Prominent Central Scotland trading locations, all within easy reach of Head Office
• Group turnover circa £1.2M net of VAT producing 69% gross profit
Leasehold Offers over £450,000
Offers for individual units as well as for the freehold units will be considered..
• Long-established, recently refurbished CTN + Card/Gift shop
• Property benefits from Class 3 hot food consent
• Prominent trading position within retail development. Large car park
• Surrounding operators include Tesco Express, Ladbrokes & Greggs
• 6-day trading. Daytime hours only
• Gross Internal area circa 136 SqM (1,460 SqFt)
• Opportunity to knock into adjoining shop to double size
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £20,000..
Designed and fitted to high specification. Prominent roadside trading position within new retail development. Surrounding operators include Tesco, Ladbrokes & Boots. Gross sales circa £11,000 per week. Large customer car park. EPC rating G. Further opportunities may be available within the group.
Leasehold Offers over £250,000...
• Well established, high turnover fish & chip shop
• Gross sales circa £14,000 per week
• Designed and fitted to a high standard
• Prominent trading position within retail development. Large car park.
• Surrounding operators include Greggs, Coral & Coop funeralcare
• New Lidl supermarket opening across the road
OFFERS OVER £250,000..
• Retail/Licensed Store/Hot Food Opportunity
• Prominent trading position within busy retail parade
• Within Glasgow’s vibrant East End. Close to many amenities
• Gross internal area circa 74 SqM (798 SqFt)
• Benefits from off-sales licence & Class 3 hot food consent
• Partially fitted as convenience store. Would suit variety of uses
High turnover fish & chip takeaway. Prime trading position opposite Haymarket Railway Station. Refurbished last year to a high standard. Close to Murrayfield Stadium & other attractions. Turnover circa £10,000 p.w. gross. Off-sales licence & late night opening permission. EPC Rating G.
Fixed price £400,000..