• Well presented, award winning village inn • Prominent location 6 miles north of Perth • Lounge bar(30), restaurant(55) and 5 e/s letting rms • Extensive refurbishment within last 2 years • 1 bed owners flat and large private car park • Excellent opportunity for chef operator • Offers further potential to grow turnover.
Freehold: Offers in the region £350,000, Leasehold Option Available
• Family hotel, presented to a high standard throughout • 6 e/s rms, reception, restaurant, bar, and breakfast rm • Elevated location on busy tourist route • One bedroom owner’s accommodation • Refurbished self-contained staff flat • Offers potential to grow business further • Panoramic views towards Ben Cruachan • Private parking and mature gardens
Freehold: Offers Invited..
Bargrennan, Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway DG8 6RN, United Kingdom
Well presented hotel within 12 acres ideal for development. Hotel trades with 2 e/s letting rooms, breakfast room, function room, public bar and restaurant. It also has a 2 bed owners/managers flat. For sale at separate negotiation is a well presented 2 bed self-catering cottage (offers in the region of £70,000). Potential to expand the business further.
Offers in excess of £325,000
18 Lethame Road, Strathaven, South Lanarkshire, ML10 6AD, Strathclyde
• Award winning restaurant with 10 e/s letting bedrooms
• Within picturesque & historic market town
• Substantial property overlooking Strathaven Green
• Restaurant (30), Conservatory (10), Bar (10) & Guest lounge
• Well-equipped & modern letting rooms plus owners-accommodation
• 2017 turnover £212,082 net of VAT
• Reconstituted net profit in excess of £50,000
Freehold offers over £325,000..
Well established food and accommodation led inn having benefitted from extensive refurbishment throughout. Lounge bar/snug, restaurant & 6 e/s rms which is close to Ayr & Prestwick airport . Excellent business producing profits in excess of £100k. Easily run by enthusiastic operator offering potential to increase covers/develop more business.
Offers in the region of £450,000
• Award winning, extremely reputable restaurant & café/bar
• Designed & fitted to an exacting standard (120 covers)
• Within substantial, stylish art deco style freehold property
• Within the heart of Kilmarnock, close to many amenities
• 2017 Turnover £487,824 net of VAT. 6 -day trading
• Run completely under management
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £325,000
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £50,000..
Profitable and well established family owned pub/restaurant with lounge bar, games room and restaurant (38). Very well presented 4 bed bungalow to rear included with sale and 2 small chalets and a 2 bed caravan (used for staff). Self-contained staff flat (accommodate 3). Stunning views towards Iona Abbey and within walking distance of Cal Mac ferry crossing to Iona. Offers a fantastic lifestyle business opportunity. EPC rating G. Offers in Region of £425,000...
• Long established & reputable, free of tie, licensed premises
• Recently extended & refurbished to a high standard
• Prominent roadside trading position within attractive village
• Includes stunning 3-bed owners-accommodation & roof terrace
• Bar (40), small lounge (40), Platform Lounge (80) & outside seating & parking
• Turnover £490,218 net of VAT, to year end March ‘17
Freehold Offers over £475,000..
• Award winning & extremely reputable restaurant
• Enviable Finnieston trading position. Short walk to Hydro and SECC
• Close to many amenities and offices including Skypark & Scottish Power
• Recently refurbished to a high standard
• Circa 50 covers plus private dining/function area (30) & pavement seating
• Fantastic opportunity for a chef/owner operator
Leasehold Offers over £80,000..
• Stunning, fully fitted restaurant opportunity. Walk in condition
• Recently refurbished to an exacting standard (£85k spend)
• Prominent High Street trading position
• Within highly desirable & popular tourist town
• Currently circa 30 covers. Potential to increase
• Ideal opportunity for owner operator
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £40,000..
Station Road, Dalwhinnie, Cairngorms National Park, PH19 1AB
• Well-established Café Bar/restaurant (50 covers) & bunkhouse (13)
• Set within world famous Cairngorms National Park
• External seating terrace & patio/garden areas offering stunning views
• Popular with walkers, hillwalkers, cyclists etc
• Large customer car park (24 cars)
• Close to Railway Station & Dalwhinnie Distillery
• Individual offers for restaurant & bunkhouse considered
• Potential to rent adjoining field for caravans, wigwams etc (subject to planning)
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £175,000..
• Well established, reputable Italian restaurant plus pizza/pasta takeaway
• Within substantial freehold property
• Prominent trading position within heart of Ayr Town Centre
• Nearby amenities include cinema, railway station & racecourse
• Designed and fitted to an exacting standard (100 covers)
• Turnover £523,957 net of VAT to Y.E. Mar'17
• Gross profit £360,436 (69%) and adjusted net profit circa £120k before rent.
• Retirement sale
Leasehold Offers over £120,000. Freehold offers considered..