• Well presented, award winning village inn • Prominent location 6 miles north of Perth • Lounge bar(30), restaurant(55) and 5 e/s letting rms • Extensive refurbishment within last 2 years • 1 bed owners flat and large private car park • Excellent opportunity for chef operator • Offers further potential to grow turnover.
Freehold: Offers in the region £350,000, Leasehold Option Available
• Extremely reputable & award-winning restaurant (100 covers)
• Established in 2003
• Situated in the heart of Glasgow City Centre
• Within busy licensed circuit, close to many hotels, theatres & retail
• Recently refurbished to an exacting standard (£250k spend)
• Turnover approximately £500,000 net of vat per annum
• Adjusted net profit circa £150,000
• Potential to increase turnover further
• Rarely available freehold opportunity
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £595,000..
• Family hotel, presented to a high standard throughout • 6 e/s rms, reception, restaurant, bar, and breakfast rm • Elevated location on busy tourist route • One bedroom owner’s accommodation • Refurbished self-contained staff flat • Offers potential to grow business further • Panoramic views towards Ben Cruachan • Private parking and mature gardens
Freehold: Offers Invited..
Bargrennan, Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway DG8 6RN, United Kingdom
Well presented hotel within 12 acres ideal for development. Hotel trades with 2 e/s letting rooms, breakfast room, function room, public bar and restaurant. It also has a 2 bed owners/managers flat. For sale at separate negotiation is a well presented 2 bed self-catering cottage (offers in the region of £70,000). Potential to expand the business further.
Offers in excess of £325,000
• Long established & well performing tearoom
• Within picturesque & popular tourist town
• Includes well-proportioned 1-bedroom flat above
• Recently refurbished. 40 covers plus pavement seating
• 2017 Turnover £180,605 net of VAT
• Adjusted Net Profit in excess of £50,000
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £249,000..
• Prime City Centre Restaurant/Bar Opportunity
• Directly opposite Kings Theatre, within vibrant licensed circuit
• Close to many amenities incl. hotels, retail & new office developments
• Circa 317 SqM (3,414 SqFt) over ground and lower ground floors
• Fitted to a high standard with minimal investment required
• Currently circa 130 covers. Potential to increase
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £39,000
FREEHOLD OFFERS CONSIDERED..
4 St James Terrace, Lochwinnoch Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4HB
• Recently refurbished & extended Italian restaurant & café (c.40/50 covers)
• Designed & fitted to an exacting standard (£200k refit)
• Prime trading position within desirable & affluent village
• Turnover £405,985 net, producing 73% gross profit
• Adjusted net profit circa £120,000 (pre-rent)
• 6-day trading only. Potential to increase turnover
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £125,000..
Well established food and accommodation led inn having benefitted from extensive refurbishment throughout. Lounge bar/snug, restaurant & 6 e/s rms which is close to Ayr & Prestwick airport . Excellent business producing profits in excess of £100k. Easily run by enthusiastic operator offering potential to increase covers/develop more business.
Offers in the region of £450,000
• Award winning, extremely reputable restaurant & café/bar
• Designed & fitted to an exacting standard (120 covers)
• Within substantial, stylish art deco style freehold property
• Within the heart of Kilmarnock, close to many amenities
• 2017 Turnover £488,424 net of VAT. 6 -day trading
• Run completely under management
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £275,000
LEASEHOLD OFFERS INVITED..
• Profitable and well established family owned pub/restaurant
• Popular lounge bar, games room and restaurant (38)
• Very well presented 4 bed bungalow to rear included with sale
• 2 small chalets and a 2 bed caravan (used for staff)
• Self-contained staff flat (accommodate 3) over first floor
• Within walking distance of Cal Mac ferry crossing to Iona
• Stunning views towards Iona Abbey
• Fantastic lifestyle business opportunity.
Freehold: Offers over £375,000..
• Fantastic City Centre Restaurant/Bar opportunity
• Within licensed circuit, directly opposite University of Dundee
• Close to many amenities incl. new Waterfront Development and V&A
• Circa 100 covers plus external terrace (c. 40 covers)
• Planning permission for atrium extension (45 covers)
• Current turnover circa £15,000 per week gross.
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £75,000..
• Long established & reputable, free of tie, licensed premises
• Recently extended & refurbished to a high standard
• Prominent roadside trading position within attractive village
• Includes stunning 3-bed owners-accommodation & roof terrace
• Bar (40), small lounge (40), Platform Lounge (80) & outside seating & parking
• Turnover £490,218 net of VAT, to year end March ‘17
Freehold Offers over £475,000..
• Award winning & extremely reputable restaurant
• Enviable Finnieston trading position. Short walk to Hydro and SECC
• Close to many amenities and offices including Skypark & Scottish Power
• Recently refurbished to a high standard
• Circa 50 covers plus private dining/function area (30) & pavement seating
• Fantastic opportunity for a chef/owner operator
Leasehold Offers over £80,000..
• Stunning, fully fitted restaurant opportunity. Walk in condition
• Recently refurbished to an exacting standard (£85k spend)
• Prominent High Street trading position
• Within highly desirable & popular tourist town
• Currently circa 30 covers. Potential to increase
• Ideal opportunity for owner operator
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £40,000..