• Award winning bar & restaurant (Scotland’s Best Pub 2017)
• Character property, built c.1740 with many original features
• Bar/restaurant (40 covers) and lounge (30)
• Outdoor terrace (c.50) overlooking River Avon, plus car park
• Turnover circa £280,000 net of VAT
• Includes well proportioned 2-bed flat
FREEHOLD: OFFERS OVER £200,000..
18-22 East Main Street, Broxburn, West Lothian EH52 5AE, United Kingdom
Well established & presented freehold public house. First time on the market in 28 years. Public bar and lounge bar/function area upstairs with prominent Main Street location. Potential to utilise or develop upstairs further. Ideal opportunity for first time buyer or multiple operator. EPC G.
Freehold offers in the region £210,000...
• Very well established “locals” public house • Same owners for over 30 years • Prominent location, opposite Bellshill Train Station • Spacious open plan public/lounge bar with pool table • Traditional interior with feature horseshoe bar • Run under management- t/o c. £200,000 net • Private parking to the side • Ideal for first time buyer or multiple operator FREEHOLD: Offers in the region of £215,000
Fantatstic public house opportunity in Lanarkshire, first time on the market in over 20 years. Regarded as a "locals" pub the business is very well established and presented well throughout. Easily run single bar operation and would be ideal as an addition to a private multiple portfolio or for a private family operator. Turnover in the region of £300,000 net of vat and barrelage (recent MAT report) c.325, also included are two 1 bedroom flats located above, which are currently let.
FREEHOLD: OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £375,000..
4 Main Road, Glengarnock, North Ayrshire, KA14 3AT
• Substantial, detached, free of tie, licensed premises
• Prominent roadside trading position, adjacent to railway station
• Large, open plan public bar, lounge & games area
• Long established business offering real growth potential
• Only licensed premises in the village
• Includes large 4-bed flat above
Freehold Offers Over £140,000..
• Recently refurbished nightclub/late night bar (Capacity 756)
• Prominent City Centre position within busy licensed circuit
• Adjacent to Omni centre, Playhouse and new St James Quarter development
• Gross internal area 937 SqM (10,086 SqFt) plus external terrace
• Enviable late-night licence to 3am, 7 days a week
• Currently only trades 5 nights per week. Huge potential
• Fresh, free of tie, long lease available with negotiable terms.
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £75,000..
• Prime City Centre Restaurant/Bar Opportunity
• Directly opposite Kings Theatre, within vibrant licensed circuit
• Close to many amenities incl. hotels, retail & new office developments
• Circa 317 SqM (3,414 SqFt) over ground and lower ground floors
• Fitted to a high standard with minimal investment required
• Currently circa 130 covers. Potential to increase
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £39,000
FREEHOLD OFFERS CONSIDERED..
1 Main Street, West Calder, West Lothian, EH55 8BU
• Fully fitted public house opportunity
• Long established licensed premises
• Prominent Main Street trading position
• Recently refurbished. Ground & First floor
• Includes external smoking terrace & car park
• Leasehold offers considered
OFFERS OVER £95,000
• Well established & extremely reputable style bar
• Prominent trading position, close to many amenities
• Recently refurbished to a high standard
• 2017 adjusted profit circa £115,000
• 100% wet led. Short trading hours. Management run
• Huge potential to increase turnover further
FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER £450,000..
* Established & extremely reputable restaurant & bar
* Prominent trading position in heart of Town Centre
* Designed & fitted to an exacting standard
* Circa 120 covers
* Turnover circa £15,000 per week gross
* Currently only trades 5 days per week
* Run completely under management
* Large customer car park
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £50,000..
• Very well established freehold public house
• Presented & equipped to a high standard throughout
• Prominent corner location, close to amenities
• Currently leased out - will be sold with vacant possession
• Public bar with pool table & Lounge bar
• Ideal opportunity for first time buyer or multiple operator
• Turnover c.£193,000 net of VAT
• Wet led operation
FREEHOLD: OFFERS OVER £175,000..
• Very well established wet led public house • Same family ownership for over 30 years • Presented to high standard and supported well locally • Public bar, games room, enclosed beer garden and parking • External access to 2 flats – for sale at separate negotiation • Additional planning for 5 apartments- separate negotiation • Prominent location close to town centre & train station Freehold Offers in the region of £280,000
Fully fitted Bar & Restaurant Premises. Recently refurbished to an exacting standard. Prominent trading position within attractive seaside village. Lounge (26), Conservatory (28), Fife Room (50) & public bar. Large decked beer garden plus private car park. Includes modern, 3 bedroom, self-catering apartment above. Only licensed premises in village.
LEASEHOLD OFFERS INVITED