18-22 East Main Street, Broxburn, West Lothian EH52 5AE, United Kingdom
Well established & presented freehold public house. First time on the market in 28 years. Public bar and lounge bar/function area upstairs with prominent Main Street location. Potential to utilise or develop upstairs further. Ideal opportunity for first time buyer or multiple operator. EPC G.
Freehold offers in the region £210,000...
4 Main Road, Glengarnock, North Ayrshire, KA14 3AT
• Substantial, detached, free of tie, licensed premises
• Prominent roadside trading position, adjacent to railway station
• Large, open plan public bar, lounge & games area
• Long established business offering real growth potential
• Only licensed premises in the village
• Includes large 4-bed flat above
Freehold Offers Over £140,000..
• Recently refurbished nightclub/late night bar (Capacity 756)
• Prominent City Centre position within busy licensed circuit
• Adjacent to Omni centre, Playhouse and new St James Quarter development
• Gross internal area 937 SqM (10,086 SqFt) plus external terrace
• Enviable late-night licence to 3am, 7 days a week
• Currently only trades 5 nights per week. Huge potential
• Fresh, free of tie, long lease available with negotiable terms.
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £75,000..
1 Main Street, West Calder, West Lothian, EH55 8BU
• Fully fitted public house opportunity
• Long established licensed premises
• Prominent Main Street trading position
• Recently refurbished. Ground & First floor
• Includes external smoking terrace & car park
• Leasehold offers considered
OFFERS OVER £95,000
Long established & multi award winning late night bar • Within popular licensed circuit, close to many amenities • Desirable and rarely available 3am licence • GIA 624 SqM (6,717 SqFt) & front and rear terraces • Designed and fitted to a high standard • Strong levels of turnover and profitability.
LEASEHOLD OFFERS OVER £375,000
2 High Street, Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire, FK13 6AE
• Well established and presented public house
• Same family ownership for 19 years
• Public bar and lounge bar
• Large private 3 bedroom owners accommodation
• Prominent location, close to all amenities
• Ideal for first time buyer/family or private multiple
• Single bar operation.
Freehold: Offers in excess of £150,000..
• Very well established wet led public house • Same family ownership for over 30 years • Presented to high standard and supported well locally • Public bar, games room, enclosed beer garden and parking • External access to 2 flats – for sale at separate negotiation • Additional planning for 5 apartments- separate negotiation • Prominent location close to town centre & train station Freehold Offers in the region of £280,000
• Long established & reputable, free of tie, licensed premises
• Recently extended & refurbished to a high standard
• Prominent roadside trading position within attractive village
• Includes stunning 3-bed owners-accommodation & roof terrace
• Bar (40), small lounge (40), Platform Lounge (80) & outside seating & parking
• Turnover £490,218 net of VAT, to year end March ‘17
Freehold Offers over £475,000..